The Second Reproduction Walkthrough

My first Otome game~ Yay!
Still remember the story very well.. <3

This story tells about a girl named Christina who was used by her own mother to assasinate the demon king.. Well, it is predictable that they will get together somehow in the end of story (if you choose him, that is), but the plot for the ending is totally awesome for me..
d(゚ー゚

Oh, this VN is rated 13+ because some suggestive language, but rest assure no nude picture present.. wait.. have. LOL.


The music is great, CG's awesome and story *gasp GREAT.
And it was VOICED for main actors (*feeling faint remembering that minister's seiyuu). I would say partially, since only certain important scene will have it.

I would recommend you guys to take this route, to avoid spoiler from another route.
Gardis > Lezette > Jin

Common Route
1st Round ✿ 1st Month
  • Brothel
  • Pub - Drink wine and chat
1st Round ✿ 2nd Month
  • Pub
  • Pub
1st Round ✿ 3rd Month
[Save 1]
  • Can you leave me alone for today? (Gardis)
  • Could you stay with me? (Lezette)
  • Go by yourself. (Jin)

Click the image to reveal each route

My favorite character..
  • Jin ( the minister, he was a meanie, but.. -^^- )
  • Gardis (demon king who still watch over her even if he doesn't get her. Good guy. )
  • Why Lezette (the knight) is the last one ? I though he was a good guy too ? ( Well, he is too good to be coupled with me.. *sniff. I want to saw him happy.)

Overall, this is a MUST list if you are Otome game lovers~ (thats meee~)
And this VN was a sequel from "The Queen of Darkness".

That's all. Have a nice day!~

No comments: