Get Hook Code for Visual Novel

Today ima going to share how to get Hook Code in a tedious way. (ノಥДಥ)ノ YASS!
I'll call this Combo 3 - JPCSP+Capture2Text+Textractor+TA.
Why? Coz I feel like it.. (ノ≧ڡ≦) Teehee~!

Thanks to VNR, AGTH, ITHVNR, and other godly software, most of the J-VN that we encounter can be translated to English without a problem. But 30% of those VN text threads can't be found and need a specific H-Code. We can discover H-Code in the internet forum like here, but what if you can't?

God bless those who understand Japanese, but alas, I'm not the chosen one #pepesad.
(⊃◜⌓◝⊂) That convinced me that ima not alone in this dire predicament. Cons of this method, though, every time you quit from Jpcsp, the address will get reset. So is the H-code. (☍﹏⁰)

I hope the user who comes to this post knows how this VN translation works. As the following post is not for the faint heart. It might cause confusion, nauseous, depression, mild concussion (banging your head for an answer, yes I did that), and joy ✌(◕‿-)✌ Having said that, if you're not convinced enough to turn back... Then I wish you, warriors, great luck on the journey ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ/

  • no joy without you - VN creator 
  • just a pebble without you - Software gurus
    • Jpcsp
    • Cheat Engine
    • Textractor a.k.a. NextHooker
    • Translation Aggregator
    • Capture2Text
  • blind as bat without you - Tutorial gurus
  • nothing without you - My dearest lappy (i7-4700MQ @ 2.40 Ghz, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M)

Some software versions are pretty old, and I'll recommend a newer version so we can revise if there's any failed part.











If you manage to reach here while doing all those steps, then gratz, warriors. ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
I hope this tedious way can help humanity to overcome the stupid hook code. kekekeke.
Thank you again for staying with me till this ends.

(シ_ _)シ Until the next one. *POOF

23 comments: