Fetish : Every Second Counts

I've played this one sometimes ago, but recently it got an updated version so quickly, which is a big YAY! XD 

And since it became bigger on its story side, finally get me to decide adding its own review~ We'll play as Hexia in this macabre?, mystery game. It has romance, but that depends on which route you choose. 

As you can see in the picture above, is my favorite little uns, Vier <3.

Graphic 
  • The sprites's good and enhanced the atmosphere greatly. 
  • Those CG's too is well done, especially the main screen, like it~ ^^. 
  • Those textbox is too bloody for my taste but still suited the game. X)~ 
  • But some background keep hanging at the same place, those black backgrounds, was the one which scrape some little fun for me, my own problem, though. 
Music
 ~ Is definitely right at its place. 
~ And even some sfx manage to creep me out, like the one at the beginning. 
(It really just me that was too timid with this kind of thing.) haha~

~As for the story and each of the character~ 

Each of their family members setting has a nice touch, also like those profile resume very much~
  1. Hexia : Sexy but deadly~ 
    (Go (O////O) at that sexy scene, then suddenly bang (O_o) already done? lol~)
  2. Vier : Cute but twisted~
    (Aww.. at that true end CG. Hoping for I****T but, still good without it, XP)
  3. Cain : Handsome but so quick to die,, X|
    (Seriously, nooo.... Please increase his screen time, soraaaa!)
  4. Alec : Handsome but should go die quickly~ XD
    (no comment for the bad guy in my opinion)
  5. Theo : Stoic but caring but twisted..
    (Vier must've get his trait.)
  6. Mama (sorry, forgot T_T) : Discipline but thoughtful?
    (Seriously, thoughtful? Er, I think she is.. cray cray.)
  7. Laura : Pretty but crazy~
    (Kinda know it from the start, though. Second cray cray.)
  8. Elaina : Normal and normal. Thee is the only normal one in this story, so be careful.. :)
    (But she's beautiful~)
I've have fun with playing this XD, although using walkthrough to get all ending. Sorry. T^T
The first ending I got is, with his father and mother divorce and then living in the country side.
That's sad though, but true ending is somehow twisted, but nonetheless still can be accepted.
Thanks for making this VN, ppppantsu~ (did i got the 'p' right? hehe~)
Wait a min, she did another sequel for this!

(description from sora website)
Set in a high school alternate universe, Hexia received a letter from Vier's high school principal, requesting her to interview some students for a reason unstated. Bored as she always is, she accepted the request without hesitation and her poor butler, Cain, got dragged along.

Soo... this is a spin-off from the original Fetish series. It catches my interest with new universe and new bachelor unlike that uninteresting Alec~ And my opinions for this is, TRY IT! 
Cain will always be there for her mistress, I see. *meaningful smirks. 
I'll sit here and wait patiently for mah Fetish: Otome~ 

No comments: