Dark Nights

Praised to pinlin~
For adding this new gem to our otome collection. Hip hip Hurray!
Somewhat proud of them to survive in this project since the announcement at Lemmasoft (2014).
Very good job for the quality of this VN.

There aren't many things I can praise in as this link contains more than what I can say.
So the purpose of this is to let you know my experience for this VN.
My route selection: Zeikun >> Junoru >> Kurato >> Sochiro
This VN has an easier route selection unlike normal VN which determine the route based on your previous choice. So, a more simplify introduction yet more depth for each character.
  • I definitely in love with the graphics, CGs and black themed UI. Those bishounen are definitely eye candy for my sore eyes. Those CGs... beautiful, and a lot. Thank you thank you thank you. ~(^з^)-☆. Moving motion for some part was proper and looks good, even the horror part although I tends to avoid these like diseases.
  • Music and soundtracks was fitting and suitable. Found a pattern that some background had its own music, and that's cool! OP song rocks as well, definitely in my playlist for a while. =3 
  • Those time ticking choices ticks me off, fortunately I can save myself with Save Load feature. If not, I died for the umptenth times. (ノಥДಥ)ノ I'm sorry i'm sucks in game of choices.
  • Love that Archive to check the unlocked ending + small icon picture for each of it. 



In short,
I love Sochiro's route the most.













Yet I love this CGs the most.
 
And my favourite ending... *badum tss

Although, this route confuse me with how different it is from the romantic end, yet I still like it. No one can really predict what Rasumi wants afterall. I really love sense of humour of this author, please add more romantic scene in the future XD <- shameless.

Too bad that those side character (Kaichi, Roya and Chain) doesn't have its own route, as they definitely had the potential to have one based on their partial story. :D
Overall I would definitely recommend this visual novel.
◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦ Cya.

2 comments: