Halloween Otome

Uh.. After a few weeks absent from the internet activities, I did start to wonder on how should I get started again. Annd...

The good news, I finally found something that makes me wanted to leave an impression at, and of course with a small review~

Me : So my loyal crew, this is another otome game.
Lackey : Its obvious and clearly describe in its title, Captain.
Me : Shut up, this captain just want to say it again. XD


From the illustration side,
! Me don't have many complain, except for repeating CG's background..
+It has CHIBI's!!
+And it was light colour, beautiful and CG is so good especially the ice queen CG <3..
+(ignore me: when can me draw like that??? NEVER! lol~) 
From the music side, 
! Can't say that I like how some music keep appearing. Too repetitive, though.
+But Tyler song's is good *thumbs up! ^^

And from the story,
...
...

*BEWARE spoiler ahead~*
...
...

Oh gosh, I like it. hehe~


I play it in this kind of sequence (Wolf  > General > Bandage > Count), quite glad that I'm not discovering the count identity in the first try. (which would definitely decrease my interest). I did have this small hunch about that count to be Erik, but when I saw them together in the other ending, just go meh at my own speculation. But in the last route, I just turned silent and o_O waat? 

Haha, silly me. Are you the same?

~Impression for each of those character~

  • MC : How she think and each of her actions suprised me, but in a good way and love her as much as those guys. =P
  • Wolf : It seems to me that MC is more like a wolf than him.. And when that bandage question her about skill in the first chapter, that 'drive man crazy' choice, his beet red face just make me go 'aawwww..' XP
  • Bandage : Oh god, this tsundere is so.. I like how he gone on his own and getting lost at direction in forest part. lol <3. Just love him~
  • Count : I kinda pitied him at that dungeon challenge. But how he jump at her in the last CG, made me smile. Must be an express package sending~
  • Mira : I do hope getting a friend like Mira whom can readied those two cartoon of ice cream in a dark times. Oh my, i'll love you forever Mira <3~
  • Ice Queen : She is so beautiful... *no other comment.
  • Butler : Almost forget this one. I did want to know what ice queen means by high maintenance XP.

And..and.. i absolutely love all those dolls, even that headless bandage one. XD
I kinda hope to get a CG full of them all in the end, though. They looks so cute~
Haha.. So many thanks to the one who made this beautiful work and FREEEEE~
It's fun and absolutely would be recommended to other otome-lover, like its name =). 

Thanks again~.. (^-^)/

No comments: