Small VN trouble with Gugle Translation

Dang, it doesn't work for VNR and Textractor. 


Unlike the G* ogle Translate feature, we know of other translator alternatives like Atlas and LEC, but those aren't frequently updated, unlike the G*ogle Translate. Not to mention the Machine Learning part, right? A 'simple solution' that doesn't need many works wouldn't simply drop from the sky.


And that's why I bother myself to make this post. 


My brein is not enough. WE need more input. I think of several approaches on this matter and still hit a wall, ugh. If things get a bit technical, please don't blame me. Blame g*ogle for causing this problem lel.

  


 

Which approach tickles your fancy? 

Indeed no. 2 is more convenient than others, no brein needed. LOL.
But the winner of this is definitely Approach No. 1~

May some people be kind enough to share their insight \(◜⌓◝)/
And hopefully this helps you on the VN journey. 

v( ̄∇ ̄) Cya till next post. *POOF

6 comments: